1. Coal India | The company’s board will meet on March 5 to announce the second interim dividend.
2. Tata Consumer Products | The company will replace GAIL in Nifty 50 index from March 31.
3. Aurobindo Pharma | The company has entered in binding agreements to invest Rs 5 crore in both its power plants in Hyderabad, aggregating up to over Rs 10 crore by subscribing to additional equity shares to avail the benefit of captive consumption of solar power.
4. NTPC | The company executed a share purchase agreement with GAIL, to buy GAIL’s 25.51 percent shareholding in Ratnagiri Gas and to exit from Konkan LNG.
5. REC | The company has priced $500,000,000, 2.25 percent notes due 2026, on February 22, 2021 under its USD 7 billion Global Medium Term Note Programme. The settlement date for the notes is expected to be March 1, 2021.
6. Mazagon Dock | The company signed MoU with Mumbai Port Trust in Maritime India Summit 2021.
7. UPL | The company has issued an update on the fire incident at Unit 5, Jhagadia. The company issued a closure notice for the entire plant saying that operating the plant is a safety risk. The closure will take place gradually as an immediate shutdown of a chemical unit may lead to another accident.
8. Tata Power | The company will issue NCDs worth Rs 900 crore on a private placement basis.
9. United Spirits | The company initiated a strategic review of selected popular brands; it is expected to be completed by the end of CY 2021.
10. SBI Cards | The company will issue NCDs worth Rs 550 crore.