Two new toll-free numbers have been made accessible by the State Bank of India (SBI) so that its clients can use their phones to access banking services. As a result, they can utilise these services on Sundays, second Saturdays, and bank holidays.
“Fulfill your banking needs, just call! Call SBI Contact Centre toll-free at 1800 1234 or 1834 2100,” the country’s largest public-sector bank said in a tweet on Sunday.
The following services are available to SBI customers by contacting one of these numbers:
- Account balance and details of last five transactions
- Status of ATM card blocking as well as dispatch
- Request a new ATM card after the previous one is blocked
- Cheque book dispatch status
- Details of tax deducted at source (TDS), deposit interest certificate by e-mail
According to SBI’s website, any customer of the Mumbai-headquartered bank can dial these numbers from any location and at any time. These toll-free numbers are accessible from all landlines and mobile phones in the country.